Demonstration of object tracking by multiple cameras using a simulator
- Automotive World 2021 (January 2021)
- Object tracking by different cameras using Vissim and CARLA.
- Vissim : Real world-like vehicle and pedestrian traffic
- CARLA : Vehicle and pedestrian
- Reproduction in different environments allows for more beautiful graphics of vehicles and pedestrians, and acquisition of real-world-like camera images.
- Use two CARLA cameras to determine if the vehicles and pedestrians reproduced on CARLA are the same object from different viewpoints.
- Oculus (META) Quest 2