In order to carry out our business activities with the confidence and trust of our customers and other stakeholders, iPX, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") recognizes that ensuring information security is one of its management issues, and hereby establishes the Information Security Basic Policy and establishes, maintains, and improves the Information Security Management System (ISMS).
Principles to be followed by the Company
- The scope of information resources under the protection of the Company comprises information acquired through its business activities and all information coming into possession of the Company relating to its business.
Main issues requiring awareness
- Leakage of information through illegal access
- Leakage of information through physical means implemented by external entities
- Acts of wrongdoing by company workers
- In addition, among all information security-related problems envisaged in the course of implementation of business, those where countermeasures that can be expected to yield sufficient cost-effectiveness
- The Company implements measures to win the trust of customers in a way that does not conflict with the implementation of its business.
- The Company creates an environment that inhibits the commission of wrongdoing by its workers.
- The Company abides by statutory regulations and requirements.
November 5, 2015
iPX Co., Ltd.
Representative Director: Takato Koda