"12th Automotive World 2020 -Advanced Car Technology Exhibition-" Exhibition Information
- We will exhibit at “12th Automotive World 2020 -Advanced Car Technology Exhibition-“.
- Introducing our efforts using the latest technology.
- Event: The 12th Automotive World 2020
- Date: January 15th (Wed) -January 17th (Fri), 2020
- Opening hours: 10:00 – 18:00 *Until 17:00 on the last day
- Place: Tokyo Big Sight
- Exhibit location: 12th Automotive World Connected Car Area South 4 Hall S24-32
- Launch estimation and model prediction control using inverse reinforcement learning (AI)
- The radio-controlled model is made to run independently by extracting external characteristics by deep learning and starting prediction that integrates the characteristics of vehicle motion.
- Safe area estimation by activation prediction using nonparametric Bayes reverse reinforcement learning (non-AI)
- Estimate the safe area by probabilistic calculation based on Bayes.
- Virtual experiment of communication delay using Vissim – PTV Group Japan Ltd. Co-exhibited
- Lazy evaluation by vehicle-to-vehicle communication.
- Cooperative control of karakuri arms using reinforcement learning – INFORMATION SERVICES INTERNATIONAL-DENTSU, LTD. Co-exhibited
- Cooperative control simulation of industrial robot arm
- iPX data acquisition experimental vehicle introduction
- We would appreciate it if you could come and join us.